Fill in the blanks...22

Part-21 


1. I am confident of _______ winning the case.

(a) my
(b) mine
(c) me
(d) myself

2. Owing to my ____ a girl, I was given fewer rights and facilities.
(a) be
(b) to be
(c) being
(d) been

3. She didn’t like _____ helping strangers.
(a) my
(b) mine
(c) me
(d) myself

4. She was not sure of __________ passing the exam.
(a) his
(b) him
(c) he
(d) himself

5. I am looking forward ______ you.
(a) to meeting
(b) meet
(c) meeting
(d) None of these

6. I miss ____ my favourite shows after moving to India.
(a) Watching
(b) watch
(c) to watch
(d) to watching

7. children enjoy ____ outdoor games.
(a) paly
(b) playing
(c) to play
(d) played

8. I regret ______ the exam due to illness.
(a) missing
(b) to missing
(c) missed
(d) about missing

9. _______ and  ______________ cannot go together.
(a) drinking, drive
(b) drinking, driving
(c) to drink, to drive
(d) drink, drive

10. I regret ____________ you that your son has been detained.
(a) to informing
(b) to inform
(c) about informing
(d) None of these

Answer Key
1(a)   2(c)    3(a)    4(a)    5(a)    6(a)    7(b)    8(a)    9(b)    10(b)   


Comments