Naration..2

 




1. Mini said to me, “I have bought this flat for my mother”
A. Mini told that she had bought that flat for her mother.
B. Mini said that he bought that flat for her mother. 
C. Mini said she was bought that flat for her mother.
D. Mini told me that she had bought that flat for her mother.
 
 2. He said, “Alas! I am undone !” 
A. He said that it was his undoing.
B. He exclaimed pathetically that he was undone.
C. He stated that he was undone.
D. He cried that he was being undone.
 
 
3. She said to me, “What can I do for you?” 
A. She asked me what she could do for me.
B. She asked me what can she do for me.
C. She asked me what can do for me.
D. She asked me whether she can do anything for me.
 
 
4. You’d better leave the dog alone, “The man said”
A. The man said to me to leave the dog alone.
B. The man told me to better leave the dog alone
C. The man warned me to leave the dog alone.
D. The man said I should leave the dog alone.
 
5. She said, “You can leave the books here.”
A. She said that they can leave the books there.
B. She said that they could leave the books there.
C. She said that they can leave the books here.
D. She said that they could leave the books here.

6. A poet said, “The night is dark and I am far from home.”
A. A poet said that the night was dark and he was far from home.
B. A poet told his friend that the night is dark and that he is far from home.
C. The friend was told by the poet that the night was dark and he was far from home.
D. A poet said that the night is dark and he is far from home.
 
 
7. Bill said, “I am here to help you all”
A. Bill said that he is here to help you all.
B. Bill said that he was there to help us all.
C. Bill said that he was here to help us all.
D. Bill said that he is there to help us all.
 
 
8. He said, “The sun rises in the east.”
A. He said that the sun rised in the east.
B. He said that the sun rises in the east.
C. He said that the sun will rise in the east.
D. He said that the sun may in the east.
 
9. He said to me, “Please visit my company tomorrow.”
A. He said to me to visit his company tomorrow.
B. He requested me to visit his company tomorrow.
C. He requested me to visit his company the next day.
D. He said to me to visit his company the next day.
 
10. “Don’t do any more work until you have had a rest,”  her mother said to her.
A. Her mother advised her not to do any more work until she has had a rest.
B. Her mother advised her not to do any more work until she had had a rest
C. Her mother advised her that she not do any more work until she had had a rest.
D. Her mother advised her that she need do any more work until she had had a rest. 
 

Answer Key : 
1.(d)  2.(b)  3.(a)  4.(c)  5.(b)  6.(a)  7.(b)   8.(b)  9.(c)  10.(b)




If the contents helpful so share to your friends, Thanking You.

Comments