Random Test...42

 



Speech

1. He said to me, "Where is the post office?"

A. He wanted to know where the post office was.

B. He asked me that where the post office was.

C. He asked me where the post office was.

D. He asked me where was the post office.



2. He said, "I had a wonderful dream last night".

A. He said that he saw a wonderful dream last night.

B. He said that last night he had a wonderful dream.

C. He said that he had had a wonderful dream the previous night.

D. He said that he had seen a wonderful dream yesterday.



3. "If you want to smoke,you'll have to go out", said the conductor.

A. The conductor ordered me to go out and smoke.

B. The conductor said that if i/he wanted to smoke, i/he would have to go out.

C. The conductor told me that smoking is not permitted in the bus.

D. The conductor told me that I will have to go out and smoke.



4. He said, "I am glad to be here this evening."

A. He said that he was glad to be there that evening.

B. He said he was glad to be here this evening.

C. He says he was glad to be here this evening.

D. He asked he is glad to be here this evening.



5. Find the correctly spelt word.

A. Inundated

B. Innundated

C. Innandated

D. Inandated

6. Find the correctly spelt word.

A. Fabullous

B. Fablous

C. Fabulous

D. Fabuleous




7. Find the correctly spelt words.

A. Equanimity

B. Equannimity

C. Equanimmity

D. Equinimity


8. Find the correctly spelt word.

A. Apparell

B. Aparrel

C. Apparel

D. Apparrel

9. Find the correctly spelt word.

A. Ommission

B. Omision

C. Omission

D. Ommision

10. Find out that word, the spelling of which is wrong.

A. Miscelleneous

B. Mathematics

C. Cautiously

D. Competition



11. Find out that word, the spelling of which is wrong.

A. Projection

B. Educate

C. Curve

D. Headquaters

Answer Key
1 (c) 2 (c) 3 (b) 4 (a) 5 (a) 6 (c) 7 (a) 8 (c) 9 (c) 10 (a) 11 (d) 

If the contents helpful so share to your friends, Thanking You.

Comments